Film Loop

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 14 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2550

24 hours Trip in Cambodia!!!

this is first time for me to go abroad...Oh Cambodia!!!
At 9.30 a.m.,On 12 june 07, I called my grandma,
she said that she'd just back from cambodia on last sunday.

My grandma like to go to Poiped with our cousin...Just use leisure time similar as other old chinese-thai person...my family knew that she like to go to China town to see same age people in that place
and then...until weekend my aunt often take her to Cambodia...about one time per month

I asked about her trip...so she want to take me to see that place
10.00 a.m. she arrived at my home..Oh god..she took small bag by herself!!

She told me that maybe we stay one night..Umm ...OK... Let'go Jikky :)
10.50 a.m. we reach at Lumpini park and get on the bus....
around 3 p.m. we reach at RongKlue market, we check in the hotel

I saw lots of slot machine in the lobby...more machines and lot of people...O_o
i think its not different computer game but the most different is...you will lost of your money.
(Some people get money from them...but that is the least if we compare with all of people who get in those place)i think staying in front of your computer at home just paid about electric cost.that's cheaper than play in those hotel. - -"

But the room which we stay that's ok.
this is my first aboard trip with my grandma. ^ ^

So we left after had lunch. We arrived at Suksanari School about 5 p.m.,
and take my sister to go home

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: